IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online
The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online (NTFO) provides information for tax professionals from the speakers at the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums. Each online, self-study seminar includes interactive video synchronized with a PowerPoint presentation, along with downloadable slides and transcript.
NTFO seminars may be taken for either continuing professional education (CPE) credit or audit. NTFO is registered with the Internal Revenue Service and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as an approved sponsor of continuing professional education for CPAs and EAs.
NTFO offers seminars from previous-year IRS Nationwide Tax Forums (some seminars are only available for audit.)
IR-2014-95: Online Seminars from the 2014 IRS Nationwide Tax Forums are Now Available
2014 NTFO Seminars
- Advocating for Levy Release and Return of Levy Proceeds
- An Overview of Tax Practice Ethical Rules and the Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR)
- Appeals Independence (Part 1): What Recent Policy Changes Mean for Examination-Sourced Cases
- Appeals Independence (Part 2): What Recent Policy Changes Mean for Collection-Sourced Cases
- Choosing the Right Retirement Plan
- Extra! Extra! Hear the Latest Retirement News and Hot Topics
- The Health Insurance Premium Tax Credit for Tax Year 2014 – What You Need to Know
- Highlights of 2014 Income Tax Changes
- Individual Shared Responsibility Provision – What You Need to Know
- Key Circular 230 Provisions: What Every Tax Return Preparer Needs to Know
- Let EITC Due Diligence Work for You
- Major Changes to Improve the ITIN W-7 Process to Secure an ITIN
- Passive Activity Loss Rules for Flow-Through Entities
- Recent Developments in Estate and Gift Tax
- Refundable Credit Hot Topics!
For more information, visit IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online.