IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online
The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online (NTFO) provides information for tax professionals from the speakers at the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums. Each online, self-study seminar includes interactive video synchronized with a PowerPoint presentation, along downloadable slides and complete transcripts.
NTFO seminars may be taken for either continuing professional education (CPE) credit or audit. NTFO is registered with the Internal Revenue Service and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as an approved sponsor of continuing professional education for CPAs and EAs. No prerequisites are required before taking the seminars on the NTFO website.
NTFO seminars allow its users to learn at their own pace, any time of day, from any location. The seminars are broken into chapters for easier viewing. To earn credit for a seminar, create an NTFO account and purchase the seminar, answer review questions at the end of each chapter, and pass a short, multiple-choice final examination. The seminar may be viewed repeatedly; however, the final examination can only be attempted two times. After passing the final examination, the user can immediately print the certificate of completion.
NTFO offers seminars from the 2009 through 2013 IRS Nationwide Tax Forums (some seminars are only available for audit).
IR-2013-89: Seminars from the 2013 Forums Now Available at IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online
2013 NTFO Seminars
- 2013 New Roth Conversion Opportunities & Other Retirement Curveballs
- Automated Underreporter (AUR) and Correspondence Examinations
- Collection Alternatives for your Small Business Clients
- The Collection Appeal Program (CAP): Do you know what to expect during a CAP Appeal?
- Doing the Right Thing: TIGTA, Integrity and You
- Getting the Most out of Child-Related Tax Benefits
- Grab the Money and Run? Retirement Plan Loans and Hardship Distributions
- ITINs and Filing a Tax Return: Advocating for your Client during the ITIN Application Process
- The New Form 706
- Overview of 2013 Income Tax Changes
- An Overview of Circular 230 and the Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) for New Tax Professionals
- Post Appeals Mediation (PAM): Do you know what to expect during PAM?
- Return Preparer Fraud: Remedies for the Taxpayer
- What Every Tax Return Preparer Needs to Know: Key Circular 230 Provisions
For more information, visit IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online.