Subscribe To Quick Alerts
QuickAlerts sends messages, within seconds, to keep Tax Professionals up to date on the events that affect Authorized IRS e-file Providers and Issuers/Payers, Transmitters and Software Developers that will electronically file Affordable Care Act Information Returns.
What could be easier than a "one-time subscription" to receive this important information, continuously, until you unsubscribe?
Five QuickAlerts categories provide information that is certain to enhance your filing season. These categories are found on the Subscription Screen.
- Alerts – Processing delays, Programming issues, Changes to any filing season procedure, Error Code and and Business Rule information
- Technical – Schema information, Software testing (ATS)
- General Notifications – Seminars, Conferences, e-file publication changes.
- General IRS e-file Service Center Messages – IRS e-file program updates, General information, Service Center maintenance schedules, IRS e-file Help Desk phone numbers and more
- Affordable Care Act Information Return (AIR) – Electronic specifications and system information needed for Issuers/Payers, Transmitters and Software Developers that electronically file Forms 1094-B, 1095-B, 1094-C, and 1095-C to IRS.
Choose the categories that suit your needs, then sit back, relax, and let the news come to you through the convenience of email. Never miss another important notice or event. Be informed of what you need to know, when you need to know it.