Subscribe To Quick Alerts
QuickAlerts sends e-file messages, within seconds, to keep Tax Professionals up to date on the events that affect e-file Transmitters, Authorized e-file Providers and e-file Software Developers during the filing season and beyond.
What could be easier than a "one-time subscription" to receive important e-file information, continuously, until you unsubscribe?
Four QuickAlerts categories provide the e-file information that is certain to enhance your filing season. These categories are found on the Subscription Screen.
- Alerts – Processing delays, Programming issues, Changes to any filing season procedure, Error Code and and Business Rule information
- Technical – Schema information, Software testing (PATS and ATS)
- General Notifications – Seminars, Conferences, e-file publication changes.
- General IRS e-file Service Center Messages – IRS e-file program updates, General information, Service Center maintenance schedules, IRS e-file Help Desk phone numbers and more
- Affordable Care Act Information Return (AIR) – Electronic specifications and system information needed for Software Developers, Transmitters and Payers/Issuers to transmit the information returns Forms 1094-B, 1095-B, 1094-C, and 1095-C to IRS.
Choose the categories that suit your needs, then sit back, relax, and let the filing season news come to you through the convenience of email. Never miss another important event. Be informed of what you need to know, when you need to know it.