- Address change, Address change.
- Advance payments of the premium tax credit, Advance payments of the premium tax credit.
- Alaska permanent fund dividends, Line 3, Unemployment Compensationand Alaska Permanent Fund Dividends, Alaska Permanent Fund dividends.
- Allocated tip income, Line 1, Wages, Salaries, and Tips
- Amended return, How do you amend your tax return?
- Amount you owe, Amount You Owe
- Death of a taxpayer, Death of a Taxpayer
- Death of spouse, Death of a Taxpayer
- Debt held by the public, gift to reduce, How do you make a gift to reduce debt held by the public?
- Direct deposit of refund, Why Use Direct Deposit?
- Disclosure, Privacy Act, and Paperwork Reduction Act notice, Disclosure, Privacy Act, and Paperwork Reduction Act Notice
- Dual-status alien, Nonresident aliens and dual-status aliens.
- Earned income credit (EIC), Earned income credit (EIC) if children lived with you.,
What Is the EIC?
, Welfare benefits, effect of credit on.
- Combat pay, nontaxable, Combat pay, nontaxable.
- Earned income credit table, EIC Table
- Electronic filing (e-file), Section 3—Line Instructions for Form 1040EZ, Introduction, Line 9, Amount You Owe, Signing Your Return,
- Extension of time to file, Line 9
- Identity Protection PIN, Identity protection PIN.
- Identity theft, Secure your records from identity theft.
- Income tax withheld (federal), Line 7, Federal Income Tax Withheld
- Injured spouse, Injured spouse.
- Innocent spouse relief, Innocent spouse relief.
- Installment payments, What if You Cannot Pay?
- Interest income
- Tax-exempt, Tax-Exempt Interest
- Taxable, Line 2, Taxable Interest
- Interest, late payment of tax, What if You Cannot Pay?
- Payments and tax
- Amount you owe, Amount You Owe
- What if you cannot pay?, What if You Cannot Pay?
- Frivolous return, What if You File or Pay Late?
- Interest, What if You File or Pay Late?
- Late filing, What if You File or Pay Late?
- Late payment, What if You File or Pay Late?
- Underpayment of tax, Penalty for Not Paying Enough Tax During the Year
- Premium tax credit, Premium tax credit., Premium tax credit.
- Preparer, tax return, Paid preparer must sign your return.
- Presidential election $3 check-off, Presidential Election Campaign Fund
- Private delivery service, Private delivery services.
- Public debt, gift to reduce the, How do you make a gift to reduce debt held by the public?
- Salaries, Line 1, Wages, Salaries, and Tips
- Same-sex marriage, Same-sex marriage.
- Scholarship and fellowship grants, Line 1, Wages, Salaries, and Tips
- Signing your return, Signing Your Return
- Single person, filing status, Single.
- Social security benefits, Social Security Benefits
- Social security number, Social Security Number (SSN)
- State and local income taxes, refunds of, Refunds of State or Local Income Taxes
- Tax assistance, Section 6—How To Get Tax Help
- Tax figured by the IRS, Line 10, Tax
- Tax-exempt interest, Tax-Exempt Interest
- Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS), The Taxpayer Advocate Service Is Here To Help You
- Taxpayer Bill of Rights,
- Third party designee, Third Party Designee
- Tip income, Line 1, Wages, Salaries, and Tips
- Wages, Line 1, Wages, Salaries, and Tips
- Washington domestic partners, Nevada, Washington, and California domestic partners
- What's new, What's New
- When you should file, When Should You File?
- Who can use Form 1040EZ, Checklist for Using Form 1040EZ
- Who must file, Filing Requirement Charts
- Who should file, Do You Have To File?
- Withholding and estimated tax payments for 2015, Income tax withholding and estimated tax payments for 2015.