Adjusted Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return for Agricultural Employees or Claim for Refund
Section references are to the Internal Revenue Code unless otherwise noted.
Table of Contents
- Instructions for Form 943-X - Introductory Material
- General Instructions:Understanding Form 943-X
- What Is the Purpose of Form 943-X?
- Where Can You Get Help?
- When Should You File Form 943-X?
- Is There a Deadline for Filing Form 943-X?
- Where Should You File Form 943-X?
- How Should You Complete Form 943-X?
- Overview of the Process
- Specific Instructions:
- Part 1: Select ONLY One Process
- Part 2: Complete the Certifications
- Part 3: Enter the Corrections for the Calendar Year You Are Correcting
- What Amounts Should You Report in Part 3?
- 6. Taxable Wages Subject to Social Security Tax
- 7. Total Wages Subject to Medicare Tax
- 8. Federal Income Tax Withheld
- 9. Employer's Social Security Tax Exemption
- 9a. Number of Qualified Employees Paid Exempt Wages April 1–December 31, 2010
- 9b. Exempt Wages Paid to Qualified Employees April 1–December 31, 2010
- 10. Tax Adjustments
- 11–13. Special Additions to Wages for Federal Income Tax, Social Security Tax, and Medicare Tax
- 14. Subtotal
- 15. Advance Earned Income Credit (EIC) Payments Made to Employees
- 16a. COBRA Premium Assistance Payments
- 16b. Number of Individuals Provided COBRA Premium Assistance on Line 16a
- 16c. Number of Qualified Employees Paid Exempt Wages March 19–31, 2010
- 16d. Exempt Wages Paid to Qualified Employees March 19–31, 2010
- 17–18. Total
- Part 4: Explain Your Corrections for the Calendar Year You Are Correcting
- Part 5. Sign Here
- How Can You Order Forms and Publications from the IRS?
- Additional Information
- Instructions for Form 943-X - Notices
|More Online Instructions|