Internal Revenue Bulletin: 2013-19
May 6, 2013
Table of Contents
- FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
- SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION:
- I. Background
- II. Overview of the Proposed Regulations
- A. Prohibition on Waiting Periods That Exceed 90 Days
- B. Conforming Changes to Existing Regulations
- C. Technical Amendment Relating to OPM Multi-State Plan Program and External Review
- III. Economic Impact and Paperwork Burden
- A. Executive Order 12866 and 13563—Department of Labor and Department of Health and Human Services
- 1. Summary.
- 2. Estimated Number of Affected Entities.
- 3. Benefits.
- 4. Transfers Associated with the Rule.
- B. Paperwork Reduction Act
- 1. Department of Labor and Department of the Treasury
- C. Regulatory Flexibility Act—Department of Labor and Department of Health and Human Services
- D. Special Analyses—Department of the Treasury
- E. Congressional Review Act
- F. Unfunded Mandates Reform Act
- G. Federalism Statement—Department of Labor and Department of Health and Human Services
- IV. Statutory Authority
- DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY Internal Revenue Service
|More Internal Revenue Bulletins|