IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Form 8822-B, Change of Address - Business

Use this form to notify the Internal Revenue Service if you changed your business mailing address, your business location, or the identity of your responsible party.

Current Products

Recent Developments


Other Items You May Find Useful:

All Form 8822-B Revisions

Form 720, Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Return

Form 8822, Change of Address

Other Current Products

Comment on Form 8822-B

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please visit Tax Law Questions or call our toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 (Individuals) or 1-800-829-4933 (Business).

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 12-Feb-2014