Form 943-X, Adjusted Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return for Agricultural Employees or Claim for Refund
Use Form 943-X to correct errors on a previously filed Form 943. Use Form 943-X to correct:
- Income tax withheld from wages,
- Taxable social security wages,
- Taxable Medicare wages,
- Advance earned income credit (EIC) payments made to employees (for years ending before January 1, 2011),
- Credits for COBRA premium assistance payments,
- Credit for qualified employer’s share of social security tax on wages paid to qualified employees March 19 - 31, 2010, and
- Exemption for qualified employer’s share of social security tax on wages paid to qualified employees April 1 - December 31, 2010.
Other Items You May Find Useful:
Publication 15, Employer's Tax Guide
Publication 51, (Circular A), Agricultural Employer's Tax Guide
Form 843, Claim for Refund and Request for Abatement
Form 943, Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return for Agricultural Employees
Comment on Form 943-X
Caution: If you have a tax-related question, please go to Help With Tax Questions or call our toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 (Individuals) or 1-800-829-4933 (Business). We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted from this page.
Although we cannot respond individually to each email, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider your comments as we revise our tax products.