Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) Authenticating Taxpayer Assistance Centers
- All ITIN applicants, including children, must appear in person at the time the Form W-7, Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, is submitted to have their passport and/or national identification card returned the same day.
- This office will review original passports and national identification cards only.
- All other original documentation and copies of documentation certified by issuing agencies will be forwarded with the Form W-7 application to the IRS ITIN Office.
- If you are required to file a federal income tax return, you must bring the completed original return since we longer prepare tax returns.
- A separate Form W-7 must be completed for each applicant in need of an ITIN to start the application process.
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 12-Mar-2015