- Six Tips for Year-End Gifts to Charity
Your charitable contributions may be tax deductible if you follow these tips.
- IRS Video on Year-End Tax Tips
This YouTube video provides year-end tips on topics that include IRA contributions.
- Avoid Surprises at Tax Time
Take steps now to avoid owing more taxes or getting a larger refund than you expect.
- Avoid Tax Time Surprises
Changes in income, family size, address and coverage can affect your premium tax credit eligibility.
- Health Care Exemptions
Check out our publication to find out about exemptions from the individual shared responsibility provision.
- New YouTube Videos
Learn about IRS YouTube videos concerning the health care law and your taxes.
- Inflation Adjustments for 2015
Check out what tax benefits will increase as a result of inflation adjustments.
- Pension Plan Limitations for 2015
Plan to contribute up to $18,000 to your 401(k) in 2015.
- Direct Pay Makes It Easy to Pay Your Taxes
This free online tool allows you to epay your taxes from your bank account using a home computer.
- New, Streamlined eForm Makes Applying Easier
Small organizations may efile short Form 1023-EZ to apply for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Check an Organization's Tax-Exempt Status Online
Exempt Organizations Select Check can help you verify a group’s tax-exempt status before you donate.
- Tax Exempt Organizations
Charities and other non-profits can find the info they need on our centralized resource page.