Current Edition of Exempt Organizations Update
EO Update is a periodic newsletter with information for tax-exempt organizations and tax practitioners - attorneys, accountants, and others - who represent them, from Exempt Organizations (Tax-Exempt and Government Entities) at the IRS.
- Register for IRS phone forum: Employment Taxes for Exempt Organizations
- Review recent EO published guidance
- IRS launches Directory of Federal Tax Return Preparers; Online tool offers new option to help taxpayers
- Choose a tax preparer wisely
- Taxpayer Bill of Rights: #2, The Right to Quality Service
- Ten great reasons to visit IRS.gov
- Read more IRS news releases on biggest tax scams for the 2015 filing season
- Register for EO workshops
|Browse the newsletter archive or subscribe to future editions.
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 18-Feb-2015