Current Edition of Exempt Organizations Update
EO Update is a periodic newsletter with information for tax-exempt organizations and tax practitioners - attorneys, accountants, and others - who represent them, from Exempt Organizations (Tax-Exempt and Government Entities) at the IRS.
- Register for IRS webinar: 501(c)(7) Social Clubs: What they need to qualify for and maintain tax-exempt status
- IRS Nationwide Tax Forums begin in July
- Tax relief for damage from severe storms, tornadoes, straight-line winds and flooding in Oklahoma
- Maintain eligibility to sponsor a 403(b) plan
- How does the Taxpayer Advocate Service work for you?
- Recent revocations
- Register for EO workshops
|Browse the newsletter archive or subscribe to future editions.
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 03-Jun-2015