- Accounting methods, Accounting Methods
- Accounting period (Tax Year), Accounting Period
- Address change, Item E. Initial Return, Final Return, Name Change, or Address Change
- Advance payments, Advance payments.
- Affiliated group, Affiliated group.
- Amended return, Amended return.
- Amortization, Election to deduct business start-up and organizational costs.
- Assembling the return, Assembling the Return
- At-risk rules, At-risk rules.
- Capital construction fund, Merchant Marine capital construction fund.
- Closely held corporations, Closely held corporations.
- Compensation of officers, Line 12. Compensation of Officers
- Consolidated return, Item A. Identifying Information, Item 11
- Contributions to reduce public debt, How To Make a Contribution To Reduce Debt Held by the Public
- Contributions, charitable, Line 19. Charitable Contributions
- Controlled group, Line 1
- Cost of goods sold, Line 2. Cost of Goods Sold
- Credits against tax, Line 5a.
- Deductions, Deductions
- Depletion, Line 21. Depletion
- Depository methods of tax payment, Tax Payments
- Depreciation, Line 20. Depreciation
- Direct deposit of refund, Direct Deposit of Refund, Line 36
- Disclosure statement, Reportable transaction disclosure statement.
- Dividend income, Line 4. Dividends
- Dividends-received deduction, Schedule C. Dividends and Special Deductions, Line 18, Column (c)
- Dues, membership and other, Travel, meals, and entertainment.
- Farming, corporations engaged in, Corporations engaged in farming.
- Final return, Item E. Initial Return, Final Return, Name Change, or Address Change
- Financial asset securitization investment trust (FASIT), Ownership interest in a Financial Asset Securitization Investment Trust (FASIT).
- Foreign person (defined), Question 7
- Foreign tax credit, Line 5a.
- Forms and publications, how to get, How To Get Forms and Publications
- Future Developments, Future Developments
- Partnership income (loss), Line 26. Other Deductions
- Passive activity limitations, Passive activity limitations.
- Payments and refundable credits, Part II– Payments and Refundable Credits
- Penalties, Interest and Penalties, Line 33. Estimated Tax Penalty
- Pension, profit-sharing, etc. plans, Line 23. Pension, Profit-Sharing, etc., Plans
- Personal holding company, Personal Holding Company
- Personal holding company tax, Line 8
- Personal service corporation, Personal Service Corporation
- Preparer, tax return, Who Must Sign, Paid Preparer Authorization
- Private delivery services, Private Delivery Services
- Salaries and wages, Line 13. Salaries and Wages
- C, Schedule C. Dividends and Special Deductions
- J, Schedule J. Tax Computation and Payment
- K, Schedule K. Other Information
- L, Schedule L. Balance Sheets per Books
- M-1, Schedule M-1. Reconciliation of Income (Loss) per Books With Income per Return
- M-3, Schedule M-3 (Form 1120), Schedule M-1. Reconciliation of Income (Loss) per Books With Income per Return
- O, Line 1, Line 2
- Section 263A costs, Uniform capitalization rules.
- Shareholders' equity adjustments, Line 26
- Signature, Who Must Sign
- Specific Instructions, Specific Instructions
- Tax issues, unresolved, Unresolved Tax Issues
- Tax-exempt securities, Line 5
- Taxes and licenses, Line 17. Taxes and Licenses
- Total assets, Item D. Total Assets
- Travel, meals, and entertainment, Travel, meals, and entertainment.