About Form 1099-Q, Payments from Qualified Education Programs (Under Sections 529 and 530)


File Form 1099-Q (Info Copy Only) if you:

  • Are an officer or an employee, or the designee of an officer or employee, having control of a program established by a state or eligible educational institution.
  • Made a distribution from a qualified tuition program (QTP).

Current Revision

Recent Developments

None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful