About Form W-4R, Withholding Certificate for Nonperiodic Payments and Eligible Rollover Distributions


Complete Form W-4R so your payer can withhold the correct amount of federal income tax from your nonperiodic payment(s) or eligible rollover distribution from an employer retirement plan, annuity (including a commercial annuity), or individual retirement arrangement (IRA).

Current Revision

Recent Developments

Other Items You May Find Useful