About Form W-4 P, Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity Payments


U.S. citizens, resident aliens, or their estates who are recipients of pensions, annuities, and certain other deferred compensation use Form w-4P to tell payers the correct amount of federal income tax to withhold from their payment(s). 

Current Revision

Form W-4 P PDF

Recent Developments

None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful