The Internal Revenue Service offers content in a variety of file formats to accommodate people who use assistive technology such as screen reading software, refreshable Braille displays, and voice recognition software. We have prepared hundreds of tax forms and publications that can be downloaded or viewed online in text-only, Braille ready files, browser-friendly HTML, accessible PDF, and large print.
To download these files, use the following links:
- Disability Related Products
- Section 508 Compliant PDFs
- Braille and Text Formats - Tax Forms and Instructions
- Braille and Text Formats - Tax Publications
- HTML Format - Tax Instructions (Read Online)
- HTML Format - Tax Publications (Read Online)
- Large Print Format - Tax Instructions
- Large Print Format - Tax Publications
- E-pub Format - Tax Publications
- American Sign Language (ASL) Videos
- Disability Information for Individuals, Businesses, and Partners Providing Services
- Free Tax Preparation by IRS Volunteers
- Information for Veterans With Disabilities
- IRS Social Media Page
- More Information for Persons With Disabilities
Check out the English/ASL videos on the IRS YouTube Channel and watch IRS Tax Help for People With Disabilities.
Need to place an order for a hard copy of an accessible product? Call 800-829-3676 to place your order.
Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on forms, instructions or publications. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.