- Seniors: Remain on alert to phone scams
Beware of aggressive and threatening phone calls by criminals impersonating the IRS.
- Tax Scams/Consumer Alerts
Check here for the most up to date IRS information on tax scams. Stay alert for these common schemes.
- Dangerous phishing scam evolves
Form W-2 scam targets schools, restaurants, hospitals, tribal groups and others.
- Tax information for student financial aid applications
The IRS DRT is currently unavailable. If you didn't keep a copy of your return, here are some options.
- Order a Tax Return Transcript
Request a transcript or copy of a prior year tax return.
- Tax benefits for education: Information Center
Tax credits, deductions and savings plans can help with expenses for higher education.
- $1 Billion in unclaimed 2013 tax refunds
A million taxpayers may have a refund waiting to be claimed. Half are estimated at more than $763.
- Reembolsos de 2013 por reclamar
$1,000 millones en reembolsos a la espera de contribuyentes que no declararon impuestos.
- Need a prior year tax form?
Use Forms & Publications Search to find and download current forms, instructions and publications.