- Summit highlights 2016 accomplishments
IRS, states and tax industry highlight recent accomplishments in combatting ID theft and tax fraud.
- Summit announces 2017 initiatives
Future efforts focus on prevention, detection and outreach.
- IRS and partners combat ID theft, return fraud
Find out more about the Security Summit, Commissioner’s comments, partners’ remarks and more.
- If you get a letter from the IRS
Here’s what you need to know if you get an IRS letter in the mail.
- If you need in-person help to resolve a tax issue
You may need an appointment at an IRS office if you couldn't resolve it online or by phone.
- If you need a retirement account, try myRA
My Retirement Account (myRA) is a new “starter” Roth IRA available nationwide.
- ALERT: Scam artists continue to impersonate IRS
The tax deadline has come and gone but scams continue. Know the signs of a tax scam.
- Consumer Alert: Recent phishing schemes
The IRS has seen a 400 percent surge in phishing and malware incidents so far this tax season.
- ALERT: New scam targets tax preparers
Tax pros, see tips on how to safeguard client info and protect computer systems from cybercriminals.
- It’s Time for a PTC Checkup
Report life changes to your Marketplace to get the correct amount of advance payments of the PTC.
- AIR system still available
The ACA Information Returns (AIR) system remains up and running.
- Webinar on Correcting ACA Information Returns
Employers, this IRS video will help you identify and correct errors.