- NTA releases her annual report to Congress
The report includes NTA Special Focus on future state and taxpayer service.
- NTA's Special Focus on vision for 21st Century
The Advocate presents her vision of IRS future state as a Taxpayer-Centric 21st Century Tax Administration.
- NTA stresses importance of tax code simplification
The NTA annual report presents discussion and legislative recommendations on tax code simplification.
- New two-stage e-mail scheme
A new phishing scheme targets tax professionals to collect sensitive information.
- Tax Scams/Consumer Alerts
Check here for the most up to date IRS information on tax scams. Stay alert for these common schemes.
- Taxpayers Warned of Tax Scams
IRS warns taxpayers of most recent schemes.
- For charities & other non-profits
This resource page has tax, educational and other information for exempt organizations.
- EO Select Check
Use this online tool to search for and check a tax-exempt organization’s status.
- Annual reporting & filing
Charities and other non-profits can find 990-series forms, requirements and filing tips.
- IRS updates and expands Q&As for employers
Learn more about information reporting and shared responsibility provisions.
- Determine if you qualify for an exemption
You may be exempt from the requirement to have minimum essential coverage.
- IRS extends due date for health coverage forms
Employers and providers have until March 2 to issue statements to individuals.