Filing information for …


Find filing information for you and your family, review electronic filing options including IRS Free File, and access your tax account.

Businesses and Self-Employed

Get your Employer ID Number (EIN), find Form 941, prepare to file, make estimated payments and more.

Charities and Nonprofits

Find Form 990 and apply for and maintain your organization’s tax-exempt status.

International Taxpayers

Find tax filing requirements for international individuals and businesses.

Additional Audiences

Federal, State and Local Governments
Resources for federal, state, local and government groups that have employees or contractors

Indian Tribal Governments
Tax information for Native American tribal governments and members

Tax-Exempt Bonds
Information about tax advantaged bonds, including tax exempt, tax credit and direct pay bonds

Governmental Liaisons
If you’re with another federal agency or a state or local tax agency, partner with us to make things easier for you and for the taxpayer