The Internal Revenue Service offers content in a variety of file formats to accommodate people who use assistive technology such as screen reading software, refreshable Braille displays, and voice recognition software. We have prepared hundreds of tax forms and publications that can be downloaded or viewed online in text-only, Braille ready files, browser-friendly HTML, accessible PDF, and large print.
Our PDF tax forms comply with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1; however, the IRS does not advise filling out forms on mobile devices.
To request paper copies, call the following telephone numbers:
For tax forms, instructions or publications in Braille or large print, call the tax form telephone number at 800-829-3676.
For a copy of your tax notice in Braille or large print, call the tax assistance telephone number at 800-829-1040.
To download accessible files, use the following links:
- Disability Related Products
- Section 508 Compliant PDFs
- Braille and Text Formats - Tax Forms and Instructions
- Braille and Text Formats - Tax Publications
- HTML Format - Tax Instructions (Read Online)
- HTML Format - Tax Publications (Read Online)
- Large Print Format - Tax Instructions
- Large Print Format - Tax Publications
- E-pub Format - Tax Publications
- American Sign Language (ASL) Videos
- IRS Tax Help for People With Disabilities - IRS YouTube Channel
- Disability Information for Individuals, Businesses, and Partners Providing Services
- Free Tax Preparation by IRS Volunteers
- Information for Veterans With Disabilities
- IRS Social Media Page
- More Information for Persons With Disabilities
- Understanding Your IRS Notice or Letter
Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on forms, instructions or publications. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.