ITG FAQ #3 Answer-When I file my Federal income tax return, my filing status is single. Do I still qualify for Earned Income Tax Credit?


To claim the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), your filing status must be single, head of household, qualifying widow or widower, or married filing jointly. You cannot claim the EITC if your filing status is married filing separately.

Return to List of FAQs