These frequently asked questions and answers are provided for general information only and should not be cited as any type of legal authority. They are designed to provide the user with information required to respond to general inquiries. Due to the uniqueness and complexities of Indian law and federal tax law, it is imperative to ensure a full understanding of the specific question presented, and to perform the requisite research to ensure a correct response is provided.
- What is the Earned Income Tax Credit?
- What income is considered earned income?
- When I file my Federal income tax return, my filing status is single. Do I still qualify for Earned Income Tax Credit?
- Can income from nontaxable sources be used to qualify for EITC?
- Who is considered a qualifying child for EITC purposes?
- How do I compute the Earned Income Tax Credit?
For questions regarding tax return account matters, tax deposits or filing requirements, please contact our Customer Account Services staff toll-free at 877-829-5500.
For questions on any tribal tax matter, please email us. Be sure to include your name, your phone number and your email address so that we can respond to your question.