- Burden of proof, separation of liability, Burden of proof.
- Equitable relief
- Conditions for getting, Conditions for Getting Equitable Relief
- Factors for determining whether to grant, Factors for Determining Whether To Grant Equitable Relief
- Refunds, Refunds Under Equitable Relief
- Erroneous items, Erroneous Items
- Executors (see Decedent)
- Help (see Tax help)
- How to request relief, How To Request Relief
- Indications of unfairness
- Innocent spouse relief, Indications of Unfairness for Innocent Spouse Relief
- Injured spouse relief, Publication 971 - Additional Material
- Innocent spouse relief, Innocent Spouse Relief
- Joint and several liability, Publication 971 - Additional Material
- Limitations on Relief, Limitations on Relief
- More information (see Tax help)
- No joint return filed, Relief for Married Persons Who Did Not File Joint Returns
- Partial relief, innocent spouse relief, Partial relief when a portion of erroneous item is unknown.
- Publications (see Tax help)
- Questions & Answers, Publication 971 - Additional Material
- Separation of liability relief, Separation of Liability Relief
- Spousal abuse, The IRS Must Contact Your Spouse or Former Spouse, Exception for spousal abuse or domestic violence.
- Spousal notification, The IRS Must Contact Your Spouse or Former Spouse, Publication 971 - Additional Material
- Suggestions for publication, Comments and suggestions.
- Tax Court review, Tax Court Review of Request
- Tax help, How To Get Tax Help
- Taxpayer Advocate, Taxpayer Advocate Service.
- TEFRA partnership proceedings, Exception for agreements relating to TEFRA partnership proceedings.
- Transferee liability, Transferee liability not affected by innocent spouse relief provisions.
- Transfers of property to avoid tax, Transfers of Property To Avoid Tax
- TTY/TDD information, How To Get Tax Help
- When to file Form 8857, When to file Form 8857.
|More Online Publications|