Before accessing the tool, please read through these questions and answers to determine the requirements for repaying the credit.
1. Determine Your Eligibility
- You received a First-Time Homebuyer Credit.
2. Gather Your Information
- Social Security number (or your IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number).
- Date of birth.
- Street address.
- ZIP Code.
3. Check Your Account
- Go to our First-Time Homebuyer Credit Account Look-up to receive:
- Balance of your First-Time Homebuyer Credit.
- Amount you paid back to date.
- Total amount of the credit you received.
- Annual installment repayment amount.
Note: If you experience any trouble accessing your account or have questions, you can speak with one of our customer service representatives by calling our FTHBC toll-free number at 800-919-0352.