Planned Outage: May 25-28, 2019
This service will be unavailable from approximately 8 p.m. Eastern time on Saturday, May 25, 2019, until approximately 7 a.m. Eastern time on Tuesday, May 28, 2019, due to planned maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Before accessing the tool, please read through these questions and answers to determine the requirements for repaying the credit.
1. Determine Your Eligibility
- You received a First Time Homebuyer Credit.
2. Gather Your Information
- Social Security number (or your IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number).
- Date of birth.
- Street address.
- ZIP Code.
3. Check Your Account
- Go to our First Time Homebuyer Credit Account Look-up to receive:
- Balance of your First Time Homebuyer Credit.
- Amount you paid back to date.
- Total amount of the credit you received.
- Annual installment repayment amount.
Note: If you experience any trouble accessing your account or have questions, you can speak with one of our customer service representatives by calling our FTHBC Toll Free number at 800-919-0352.