About Form 4466, Corporation Application for Quick Refund of Overpayment of Estimated Tax


Any corporation that overpaid its estimated tax for the tax year may apply for a quick refund if the overpayment is:

  • At least 10% of the expected tax liability.
  • At least $500.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

Other Items You May Find Useful