Exempt organizations use this form to:
- Report unrelated business income,
- Figure and report unrelated business income tax liability,
- Report proxy tax liability,
- Claim a refund of income tax paid by a regulated investment company (RIC) or a real estate investment trust (REIT) on undistributed long-term capital gain,
- Request a credit for certain federal excise taxes paid or for small employer health insurance premiums paid, and
- Report unrelated business income tax on reinsurance entities.
Notice 2018-100 and Fiscal Year 2017 Form 990-T Filers -- 13 - DEC – 2018
Reporting Related to IRC Section 965 on 2017 Returns -- 08-MAR-2018
Other Items You May Find Useful
Comment on Form 990-T
Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.
Caution: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please see our Tax Law Questions page.