About Form 4506, Request for Copy of Tax Return


Use Form 4506 to:

  • Request a copy of your tax return, or
  • Designate a third party to receive the tax return.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful

All Form 4506 Revisions

Get Transcript – use this service when you don’t need an actual copy of your original tax return.

Other Current Products