About Form 8050, Direct Deposit of Corporate Tax Refund


Corporations file this form to request that the IRS deposit a corporate income tax refund directly into an account at any U.S. bank or other financial institution that accepts direct deposits.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

None at this time

Other Items You May Find Useful