What this letter is about
We need written verification from you that the address listed on your Form 7200, Advance Payment of Employer Credits Due to COVID-19 is the current mailing address for your business.
What you need to do
If you want to officially change your business address to the address listed on your Form 7200:
Complete, sign, date, and return Form 8822-B, Change of Address or Responsible Party – Business.
If you want us to send your payment to the address of record:
Check the box on Letter 6313 and return it to us.
Note: We won’t process your Form 7200 request until we receive a response to this letter.
You may want to
Review the instructions for Form 7200.
Frequently asked questions
For a list of questions and answers about tax credits related to COVID-19, refer to:
- COVID-19-Related Tax Credits for Required Paid Leave Provided by Small and Midsize Businesses FAQs
- FAQs: Employee Retention Credit under the CARES Act
- DOL Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
- Find more information about Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payments.
- Find more information about Form 8822-B.