We are offering tax help for taxpayers, businesses, tax-exempt organizations and others – including health plans – affected by coronavirus (COVID-19).
Economic Impact Payments
We have started sending payments to taxpayers.
Latest Updates on Coronavirus Tax Relief
Get answers to Economic Impact Payments questions
IRS mission-critical functions continue
While we continue to process electronic returns and issue refunds, some IRS services are limited. Get up-to-date status on affected IRS operations and services.
Additional Coronavirus Information and Resources
Visit our Coronavirus and Economic Impact Payments: Resources and Guidance page for our latest content including:
- News Releases
- Tax Tips
- IRS Statements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Fact Sheets
- Partner Materials and Public Service Announcements in both English and Spanish
- IRS Guidance
- Ready-to-Use Articles
Information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus.gov: Information for the public from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Task Force at the White House
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): The latest public health and safety information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- What the U.S. Government is Doing: A catalog of all U.S. government activities related to coronavirus. Available in both English and Spanish