Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Archivo de Consejos Tributarios - Enero 2012

Notice: Historical Content

This is an archival or historical document and may not reflect current law, policies or procedures.

Qué Hacer Si Le Falta Una W-2

Consejo Tributario del IRS 2012-20SP, 24 de enero de 2012

Cuatro Consejos Tributarios Acerca de Los Ingresos de Propinas

Consejo Tributario del IRS 2012-14SP, 23 de enero de 2012

Ayuda Tributaria en Español

Consejo Tributario del IRS 2012-12SP, 19 de enero de 2012

No Sea Estafado por Criminales Cibernéticos

Consejo Tributario del IRS 2012-08SP, 12 de enero de 2012

¿Necesito Presentar Una Declaración de Impuestos Este Año?

Consejo Tributario del IRS 2012-02SP, 4 de enero de 2012