About Form 4136, Credit For Federal Tax Paid On Fuels


Use Form 4136 to claim:

  • A credit for certain nontaxable uses (or sales) of fuel during your income tax year.
  • The alternative fuel credit. 
  • Aa credit for blending a diesel-water fuel emulsion.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

Other Items You May Find Useful