About Form 2441, Child and Dependent Care Expenses


If you paid someone to care for your child or other qualifying person so you (and your spouse if filing jointly) could work or look for work, you may be able to take the credit for child and dependent care expenses.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

Other Items You May Find Useful