About Schedule H (Form 1040), Household Employment Taxes

Use Schedule H (Form 1040) to report household employment taxes if you paid cash wages to a household employee and the wages were subject to social security, Medicare, or FUTA taxes, or if you withheld federal income tax.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful

All Schedule H (Form 1040) Revisions

Notice 2016-06, Application of Retroactive Increase in Excludable Transit Benefits

About Publication 15 (Circular E), Employer's Tax Guide

About Publication 15-B, Employer's Tax Guide to Fringe Benefits

About Publication 505, Tax Withholding and Estimated Tax

About Publication 926, Household Employer's Tax Guide

Other Current Products