About Schedule H (Form 1040), Household Employment Taxes


Use Schedule H (Form 1040) to report household employment taxes if you paid cash wages to a household employee and the wages were subject to social security, Medicare, or FUTA taxes, or if you withheld federal income tax.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

Other Items You May Find Useful