About Form 8332, Release/Revocation of Release of Claim to Exemption for Child by Custodial Parent


If you are the custodial parent, you can use Form 8332 to do the following.

  • Release a claim to exemption for your child so that the noncustodial parent can claim an exemption for the child.
  • Revoke a previous release of claim to exemption for your child.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful