Information For...

For you and your family
Individuals abroad and more
EINs and other information

Filing For Individuals

Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate


Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Installment Agreement Request
Wage and Tax Statement

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

¿Qué pasa si recibo compensación por desempleo?

Los beneficios que usted recibió bajo las leyes federales o estatales de Compensación por Desempleo, deben incluirse en su ingreso. Estos beneficios son ingresos tributables. Si usted recibió beneficios por compensación por desempleo, también debe recibir el Formulario 1099-G que muestra la cantidad que se le pagó y los impuestos federales que usted eligió que le retuvieran. Para mayor información, vea la Publication 525, Taxable and Nontaxable Income (en inglés).

Volver a Qué pasa si...