About Form 8082, Notice of Inconsistent Treatment or Administrative Adjustment Request (AAR)


Partners, S corporation shareholders, beneficiaries of an estate or trust, owners of a foreign trust, or residual interest holders in a real estate mortgage investment conduit (REMIC) file this form if they wish to report items differently than the way they were reported to them on Schedule K-1, Schedule Q, or a foreign trust statement.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

Other Items You May Find Useful