About Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income


Partnerships file an information return to report their income, gains, losses, deductions, credits, etc.

A partnership does not pay tax on its income but “passes through” any profits or losses to its partners. Partners must include partnership items on their tax or information returns.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

Other Items You May Find Useful