About Form 8825, Rental Real Estate Income and Expenses of a Partnership or an S Corporation


Partnerships and S corporations use Form 8825 to report income and deductible expenses from rental real estate activities, including net income (loss) from rental real estate activities that flow through from partnerships, estates, or trusts.

Current revision

Recent developments

None at this time.

Other items you may find useful