About Form W-10, Dependent Care Provider's Identification and Certification


You may use this form to get the correct name, address and taxpayer identification number (TIN) from each person or organization that provides care for your child or other dependent if:

  • You plan to claim a credit for child and dependent care expenses on Form 1040 or 1040-SR, or
  • You receive benefits under your employer’s dependent care plan.

Current revision

Recent developments

None at this time.

Other items you may find useful