About Schedule C-EZ (Form 1040), Net Profit from Business (Sole Proprietorship)

You can use Schedule C-EZ (Form 1040) instead of Schedule C if you operated a business or practiced a profession as a sole proprietorship or qualified joint venture, or you were a statutory employee and you have met all the requirements listed in Schedule C-EZ, Part I.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful

All Schedule C-EZ (Form 1040) Revisions

About Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income

About Form 1065-B, U.S. Return of Income for Electing Large Partnerships

About Publication 334, Tax Guide for Small Business (For Individuals Who Use Schedule C or C-EZ)

About Schedule C (Form 1040), Profit or Loss From Business

Other Current Products