Welcome to the resource center for members of the media — online tools and information straight from the source available in both English, Spanish and more. Here you’ll find links to a variety of resources and multimedia files to help you report the latest tax news. We have press kits, news releases and public service advertisements, as well as sound bites, radio spots and more.
The IRS participates on the following social media platforms, including:
- YouTube: The IRS has video channels that provide short, informative videos on various tax related topics in English, American Sign Language (ASL) and a variety of foreign languages.
- Twitter: IRS tweets include various tax-related announcements, news for tax professionals and hiring initiatives.
- Facebook: IRS has Facebook pages that post valuable tax information for tax professionals and those needing help in resolving long standing issues with the IRS.
- LinkedIn: The IRS LinkedIn page posts important tax information, updates, and announcements from the IRS.
- Instagram: The IRS Instagram account will share taxpayer-friendly information to help people Get Ready for the tax season and to navigate tax law changes. It will also provide the latest tax scam information, as well as periodically share information in Spanish and other languages.
IRS has also updated IRS2Go, a smartphone application that lets you interact with the IRS using your mobile device. The mobile application includes the following features:
- Get your refund status.
- Make a payment.
- Find free tax preparation assistance.
- Stay connected with the IRS.
For more information, visit our social media page.
We have numerous video Tax Tips available for viewing, along with their texts.
Need an audio spot for your website? We've compiled a host of MP3 files covering a variety of topics and formats.
- Audio Files for Podcasts: Hear them now, or download the MP3s to hear them later
In addition to audio and video Tax Tips, we also have them in print.
IRS Tax Tips: Daily Tax Tips are available throughout the filing season.
Marketing Materials and Other Resources
Use these items to get you started or fill in empty spaces. You’ll find print public service advertisements (PSAs), posters and more.
Want to get the latest tax news right in your inbox? We’ve got a number of e-mail subscription services to choose from. Take a look and sign up for the ones that interest you.