In recognition of National Small Business Week, September 22 - 24, the Internal Revenue Service is featuring information on topics of interest to small business owners and self-employed individuals.
If you’re running a small business, IRS has a new resource for you to get tips and updates on Twitter @IRSsmallbiz.
- IR-2020-221, IRS highlights employer credits for businesses during Small Business Week
- IR-2020-220, IRS reminds taxpayers of the home office deduction rules during Small Business Week
- IR-2020-218, IRS highlights online resources during Small Business Week; many resources available in multiple languages
- Tax Tip 2020-124, Six tips for people starting a new business
- Tax Tip 2020-123, Businesses can file cash transaction reports electronically and in batches
- Instagram: Access the new account, IRSNews at https://www.instagram.com/irsnews or the Instagram app.
- YouTube: Features video tips in English, Spanish and American Sign Language.
- Twitter: Follow @IRSsmallbiz information for small businesses, @IRSnews for tax announcements. @IRStaxpros tweets news for tax professionals. @IRSenEspanol has information in Spanish. @IRStaxsecurity posts scam alerts.
- Facebook. News and information for taxpayers and tax return preparers, also in Spanish.
- LinkedIn. The IRS shares agency updates and job opportunities.
- Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Subscribe to e-News for Small Businesses
- Webinars for Small Businesses
- Small Business Tax Workshops, Meetings, and Seminars
- Small Business Forms and Publications
- Tax Reform for Small Business
- Coronavirus Tax Relief for Businesses and Tax-Exempt Entities
- Small Business Administration Press Release: National Small Business Week to Kick-off September 22 - 24