What are the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums?
Held each summer for the past 30 years, the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums are the IRS’s marquee outreach event to the tax professional community. Usually, the forums are scheduled to take place in six cities around the country each summer. For 2020, the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums will be held in a Virtual environment with a series of live-streamed webinars.
2020 Virtual Program Dates and Agenda
The 2020 Nationwide Tax Forums will begin on July 21 and continue through Aug. 20 with live-streamed webinars broadcast on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Registration enables attendees to participate in all of the live webinars and earn up to 30 Continuing Education Credits at one price.
As in previous years, the Nationwide Tax Forums agenda will feature a plenary session with tax law and publications update, as well as multiple sessions on high-interest topics such as qualified business income, exam and enforcement priorities, due diligence, cybersecurity and more. Presentations are made by both IRS experts and partner associations.
This year several seminars, including the plenary session, will be provided in Spanish.
Further details, including course titles, dates and times, will be available beginning in early June.
How Do I Register?
Registration for the 2020 IRS Nationwide Tax Forums is now underway.
For questions about the Nationwide Tax Forums, send an email to: TaxForums@irs.gov
IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online
The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online (NTFO) provides courses based on taped seminars from previous IRS Nationwide Tax Forums. NTFO courses may be taken for either CPE credit or audit.
IRS Limited-English Proficiency Handouts
- Income Deductions Checklist (PDF, English-Spanish)
- Where is My Refund? (PDF, English-Spanish)
- Products and Services List (PDF)
- IRS.gov/español Website Fact Sheet (PDF)
- IRS Multilingual Websites Fact Sheet (PDF)
View Presentations from Past Forums
- IRS PowerPoint Presentations from 2019 Nationwide Tax Forums
- IRS PowerPoint Presentations from 2018 Nationwide Tax Forums
- IRS PowerPoint Presentations from 2017 Nationwide Tax Forums
- IRS PowerPoint Presentations from 2016 Nationwide Tax Forums
- IRS PowerPoint Presentations from 2015 Nationwide Tax Forums