The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online (NTFO) provides information for tax professionals from the speakers at the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums. Each online, self-study seminar includes interactive video synchronized with a PowerPoint presentation, along with downloadable slides and transcript.
NTFO seminars may be taken for continuing professional education (CPE) credit. NTFO is registered with the Internal Revenue Service and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as an approved sponsor of continuing professional education for CPAs and EAs.
Don’t need CPE credit but would like to learn more? Audit a seminar for free!
NTFO offers seminars from previous-year IRS Nationwide Tax Forums (some seminars are only available for audit.)
2019 NTFO Seminars
- 2019 Tax Changes
- Advocating for Clients Who Need to Correct Errors on Returns or Request Audit Reconsideration
- Advocating for Taxpayers – How the Taxpayer Advocate Service Can Help You and Your Clients
- Backup Withholding/Employment Tax Implications
- Dealing with Disasters
- Diligence in Practice before the IRS: Conducting it Timely and Consistently
- e-file Identification Number (EFIN) Security Responsibilities
- Helping You and Your Clients Steer Clear of the Latest Frauds and Swindles
- Learn the Facts about IRS Due Diligence Contacts!
- One Year Later…Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) Due Diligence Update
- Retirement Plan Distributions
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Update: Qualified Business Income Deduction and Opportunity Zones
- Understanding the Circular 230 Disciplinary Process
- Who, What, Where and How of ITINs
For more information on these and past seminars, visit IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online.