An Economic Impact Payment Discussion
We regret to inform you that the Economic Impact Payment Discussion webinar scheduled for April 23, 2020, has been postponed. We recognize the tremendous interest in the Economic Impact Payment topic, and we will continue to share important information, updates and resources through IRS.gov and other available communications channels. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Date: Postponed - future date to be determined.
Time: 2 p.m. (ET), 1 p.m. (CT), 12 p.m. (MDT), 11 a.m. (PT) 10 a.m. (Alaska), 9 a.m. (Hawaii)
Foreign Payments Practice: Qualified Intermediary Certification Process Overview
This free webinar will:
- Describe the major differences between the prior and current QI/WP/WT agreements.
- List the different components of QI/WP/WT compliance and major areas of responsibility that must be reviewed during the Periodic Review.
- Describe the Certification Process.
- Prepare information for completing the Certification.
- Navigate the QI/WP/WT Certification within the QI/WP/WT Application and Account Management System.
- Locate resources that will assist in navigating and responding to the questions within the certification system.
- Maintain awareness of current QI/WP/WT issues.
- Plus a live Q & A
Closed captioning will be offered.
Continuing Education: All participants who qualify will receive a Certificate of Completion. Tax Professionals earn up to 2 CE Credit. Category: Federal Tax
Sponsored By: IRS Stakeholder Liaison
Other Video Outreach Products
The IRS Video portal contains video and audio presentations on topics of interest to small businesses, individuals and tax professionals. You will find video clips of tax topics, archived versions of live panel discussions and webinars.