Information For...

For you and your family
Individuals abroad and more
EINs and other information

Filing For Individuals

Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate


Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Installment Agreement Request
Wage and Tax Statement

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Contact the IRS office of Indian Tribal Governments

ITG has assigned a Specialist to each tribe who is available to assist the tribe with any questions or needs that may arise regarding Federal Tax or Bank Secrecy Act issues. The name, telephone number, and duty hours for the ITG Specialist for each tribe can be found on this list, that ITG regularly updates.

Find Your ITG Specialist

In the event that the Specialist cannot be reached, tribes may contact the area manager at the telephone number noted below, or may contact us at 202-317-8900 if the manager cannot be reached. We will ensure that someone returns your telephone call within 24 hours.

State Where Tribe is Located 


Telephone Number

Alabama, Connecticut, Florida, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina,  Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia Michael Farney
New Haven, CT
(203) 492-8626
Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Anita Gentry
Albuquerque, NM
(505) 415-7793
Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington Joe Kincaid
Portland, OR
(503) 265-3735
California, Nevada Gil Akers
Redding, CA
(530) 722-1263

Abuse Detection and Prevention Team (ADAPT)

Manager Telephone Number
ADAPT  Gil Akers
Redding, CA
(530) 722-1263

For questions regarding tax return account matters, tax deposits or filing requirements, please contact our Customer Account Services staff toll-free at

For questions on any tribal tax matter, please e-mail us.  Be sure to include your name, your phone number and your email address so that we can respond to your question.