International taxpayers videos


The following videos are now available on the IRS YouTube page, and several more of interest to taxpayers abroad are in development.

International taxpayers-Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)   [Text]
This video helps non-U.S. citizens determine if they need an IRS-issued tax reporting number, known as an ITIN, and how to apply for one.

International taxpayers-Filing status if married to a nonresident alien   [Text]
Find out different filing status options if you are married to a nonresident alien.

International taxpayers-Foreign Tax Credit   [Text]
Find out if you can claim a foreign tax credit for the foreign tax you paid.

References/related topics