FAQs - Auto Enrollment - How do I report automatic enrollment contributions my employee withdrew from our retirement plan?

The employer treats the automatic enrollment contributions withdrawn by an employee as a corrective distribution and reports them for the year they are distributed on a Form 1099-R, Distributions From Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, etc.

Return to FAQs