Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

FAQs - Auto Enrollment - What happens when an employee elects not to participate in the retirement plan's automatic contribution arrangement?

If an employee opts out, the employer must not deduct automatic enrollment contributions from the employee’s wages. If the employee chooses to contribute a different amount, the employer will deduct the different amount from the employee’s wages and contribute that amount to the plan for that employee.

Return to FAQs