Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Disaster Relief: Charitable Organizations May Donate to Other Qualified Charities

Can a qualified charitable organization that does not do disaster relief give money to a disaster relief organization helping the victims of a particular disaster?

Yes.  One qualified section 501(c)(3) charity can give money to another qualified charity to carry out disaster relief.